CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Top Ten reason why im still single!!

1) Nobody wants me to be their partner..
:) so wat im happy as the way i am!!
2) I dont feel anything to anyone..
:( m i not that normal?? i should feel sumthing rite??
3) i feel suffocated..
:( dont noe y, it make me suffocated when i need to sms or calling sumbody every single day..
4) to happy being single..
: D it too happy being single.. is it my fault??
5) Free to mingle around..
:p free as a bird to flirt or "usha" anak jantan org.. hahaha
6) too much pressure
:S for real, from watching, hearing and concerning bout my fwen love stories make me back off from any door that open for love...
7) Not a fan of the commitment issues yet!
: P wat to say.. im human rite..
8) I want to be single..
:) my life my choices when im want to be a couple..
9) to busy with more importent stuff...
:) I too absorb n too wasting my time in playing game... hahaha
10) last but not least... IM NOT READY YET!!
:) im still not ready to care for sumone except for myself, family and friends..

THE CONCLUSION :
This is all a lie to cover up for the real reason " IM SCARED TO OPeN My HEaRT to SumOne"

0 comments: