CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Im wanna be free and happy...

Maybe da time has come,
time to let go,
to let go of all my dreams and hope,
to let go of all of this stupid feeling,
coz by da second,
this hope and feeling making me tired,
tired of living my life like this,
or
am i just tired coz of You,
You da one dat keep my heart for 6 years,
without You evan knowing it,
i dont know wat this is call,
maybe it just a matter of serious likeness,
maybe i just admire You,
or am i really in love You,
i dont know!!
all i know i really miss You,
it been years now,
i should stop thinking of You,
i did not live my life to da fullest,
just because of You,
i try to laugh everyday,
i fake a smile to cover up my heart,
and i can feel its working,
coz i can slowly let u go,

but,
in da end of some days,
when i cant fake it anymore,
i cry again and again and again,
i cry coz i really miss You,
i cry coz i regart da moment i saw You,
coz at dat moment i give my heart to You,
its not ur faul,
its mine coz im so stupid,

rite now,
im letting You go,
sure i will cry here and then,
but if i dont,
i'll cry everyday....
so,
GoodBye to You,
Adios....

0 comments: